Old Prague Hotel
The hotel is situated in the center of the Old Town, just in the heart of Prague. It´s surrounded by historical sights, theatres, cinemas, galeries,restaurants, pubs and clubs.
All of them and also other interesting objects are within walking distance.
The hotel building was built in 1895 and it was originally a dweling house. In 1997 it was reconstructed in hotel with the capacity of 31 rooms. Air-conditioned reception provides usual services 24 hours a day. Some of our rooms have also air-condition for a fee.
This hotel can offer you singles, doubles and rooms with higher capacity. You can choose between private and shared bathroom (always 1 bathroom and WC for 2 rooms). The rooms are equipped by SAT/TV, WI-FI, hair dryer and safe-box.
- Single room standard: from 45 € / night
- Double room standard: from 50 € / night
- Triple room: from 60 € / night
Pokoj basic s vlastním soc.zař.:
- from 40 € / night / 1 person
- from 45 € / night / 2 persons
Pokoje basic se společným soc.zař.:
- from 35 € / night / 1 person
- from 40 € / night / 2 persons